SLIDER

WELCOME TO BLOGGER'S BOOKSHELF...


where our team of writers love to talk all things books, sharing reviews, features, lists, interviews and more.

Getting lost in a book is escapism at it's finest and it's what everyone who contributes here thrives on.

NEWSLETTER

A Quick Tip For Book Recommendations!


We've discovered a new site: What Should I Read Next?

Of course places like Goodreads, Amazon and collaborative blogs like this one can all be great ways to find new books to read however I have recently discovered another way to find recommendations which I thought I would quickly share with you as it might be useful!

Enter a book you like and the site will analyse our huge database of real readers' favorite books to provide book recommendations and suggestions for what to read next.

I stumbled across a website named What Should I Read Next? where basically you can type in the name of a book or author you like and it will give you suggestions of similar titles. This has been such a great tool of late, and I wanted to pop onto the blog and let you guys know about it!

Enjoy, and do let us know if you discover any books that you love!


1 comment

  1. That site is great! I've only used it once or twice (after having stumble upon it too), but it was really helpful, and I found a couple of books that I really liked that way. Thanks for reminding me about it! haha :)

    ReplyDelete

© Blogger's Bookshelf • Theme by Maira G.